Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good Morning Everyone,

Just wanted to update everyone, I really don't know too much more - but I have had 1 phone call from Bri - about 1-2 weeks ago, and she sounded very positive and upbeat and it was great to hear her voice, I mainly hear from her by messages on email/facebook, and it is good to just rec' them too.

She said as soon as she can she will be sending me a list of things she needs and I will try to post that as soon as I get that, I know she would really love and appreciate letters from home and hear what is new and how family and friends are doing, So I ask that if ycu have a moment, could you please take the time to write to her. I have sent her a couple of letters and 4 packages already and she is eagerly waiting for them. Again I thank you for all you and your cont. support for her and her unit. It really does mean alot to her and us, her family.

Bri has said she has been on a couple of missions already, one of the first ones she said was to be a 5-6 hour mission and it ended up being an 11 hour mission, Apparently a couple of the trucks got sucked into the sand and they had to dig them out, she said it wasn't good, and very hot out there - but they got them and were happy to get back to where they needed to be. She said there temp has been around 140 degrees give or take some, and the food is not the greatest. She had asked me to send some snacks over, because there PX had none that she would really eat. She went one another mission and said that one went much better then the first one, and she was getting ready to head out on the next one, she was getting alittle time to rest - and was helping the next group get ready for theirs - she said most of her group would be one that one.

As I hear more - I will cont. to share with you all - Please keep Brianna and the 114th Tran Co Wolf Pack in your thoughts and prayers, Your support means the world to of them & their friends & famliy. Go Bri show them how Army Strong you are and always remember How Proud of YOU we all are.

Love & Peace to you all!!

Brenda Meyer - (Bri's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment